At Fit Family Finances, we love comments! They allow us to help each other and grow together. In that spirit, we ask that you be kind. We’re all in this together and it’s vital that we remember that a little respect goes a long way. Please express your ideas and opinions with that in mind and give others the grace you would like to receive yourself.
Per Federal Trade Commission (FTC) guidelines and since this blog is a source of income and may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials, we felt it was important to disclose the following to you, our readers:
- We may have a financial relationship with some of the merchants mentioned on this blog and may be compensated if you choose to utilize the links located throughout the content on this site and it generates sales for the merchant.
- We may also be compensated for certain paid links and advertisements on this blog. You’re not obligated in any way to click on any link or buy any products that are advertised.
- Since our blog is a source of income for us, it may be used to promote products, services or other businesses.
- We only promote products/services/businesses that we believe in and love and feel will be beneficial to our readers.
- Products provided to us by our advertising partners for our review are given to us free of charge with no cost to ourselves. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- Any references to third party products, rates, or websites are subject to change without notice. Please do the appropriate research before participating in any third party offers.
- We will always give our genuine opinion about a product or service whether or not we are partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- Our goal is to provide you with genuinely helpful information. That means giving you our fair and honest opinion at all times. We won’t compromise the truth to make money.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of our blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
- While we will give our opinions on this blog, remember that every situation is different and these are just our opinions. Do your own research to decide the best course for your situation and seek a professional opinion.
- With that said, we don’t assume any liability for the opinions or advice we express on our blog or any actions that might be taken due to them or results from them.
- Advertisers, commenters, and linked sites are solely responsible for their views and content – which do not necessarily represent our views.
- Fit Family Finances is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of integrity and strive to deliver interesting, helpful, and encouraging content while generating a small profit to compensate us for our time, research, and ideas. We love and appreciate our readers and make it our goal to be up front and honest with every post we write.
We take your privacy seriously.
Routine Information Collection
All web servers track basic information about their visitors. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, timestamps and referring pages. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this site. The information is tracked for routine administration and maintenance purposes.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Controlling Your Privacy
Special Note about Google Advertising
Any advertisements served by Google, Inc., and affiliated companies may be controlled using cookies. These cookies allow Google to display ads based on your visits to this site and other sites that use Google advertising services. Learn how to opt out of Google’s cookie usage. As mentioned above, any tracking done by Google through cookies and other mechanisms is subject to Google’s own privacy policies.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to the email on our website. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Web Sites
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
We endeavor and take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Acceptance of Terms
Changes to Policy
How to Contact Us