At Fit Family Finances, we love comments! They allow us to help each other and grow together. In that spirit, we ask that you be kind. We’re all in this together and it’s vital that we remember that a little respect goes a long way. Please express your ideas and opinions with that in mind and give others the grace you would like to receive yourself.
Per Federal Trade Commission (FTC) guidelines and since this blog is a source of income and may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials, we felt it was important to disclose the following to you, our readers:
- We may have a financial relationship with some of the merchants mentioned on this blog and may be compensated if you choose to utilize the links located throughout the content on this site and it generates sales for the merchant.
- We may also be compensated for certain paid links and advertisements on this blog. You’re not obligated in any way to click on any link or buy any products that are advertised.
- Since our blog is a source of income for us, it may be used to promote products, services or other businesses.
- We only promote products/services/businesses that we believe in and love and feel will be beneficial to our readers.
- Products provided to us by our advertising partners for our review are given to us free of charge with no cost to ourselves. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- Any references to third party products, rates, or websites are subject to change without notice. Please do the appropriate research before participating in any third party offers.
- We will always give our genuine opinion about a product or service whether or not we are partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- Our goal is to provide you with genuinely helpful information. That means giving you our fair and honest opinion at all times. We won’t compromise the truth to make money.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of our blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
- While we will give our opinions on this blog, remember that every situation is different and these are just our opinions. Do your own research to decide the best course for your situation and seek a professional opinion.
- With that said, we don’t assume any liability for the opinions or advice we express on our blog or any actions that might be taken due to them or results from them.
- Advertisers, commenters, and linked sites are solely responsible for their views and content – which do not necessarily represent our views.
- Fit Family Finances is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of integrity and strive to deliver interesting, helpful, and encouraging content while generating a small profit to compensate us for our time, research, and ideas. We love and appreciate our readers and make it our goal to be up front and honest with every post we write.